02 Viral Change™ – The Principles
Viral Change™ is a people mobilizing platform which delivers large-scale, sustainable behavioural and cultural change in organizations and society. Viral Change™ harnesses the synchronicity of top-down communications and bottom up activity – focused on peer-to-peer influence and storytelling – to drive the desired cultural change.
It’s behaviours stupid! Perhaps this is the paraphrased way to describe the engine of any 21st Century organization, big or small. After restructuring, re-engineering, resizing and redesigning, the forgotten ‘re’ are renewal and reinventing. Only behavioural change can do these. But it needs an engine of change and transformation, a permanent capability for change-ability, more than the one off method of ‘going from A to Z’. It needs a modern, flexible and powerful Organization Operating System.
Viral Change™ is a people mobilizing platform which delivers large-scale, sustainable behavioural and cultural change in organizations and society.
This product contains:
- 2 book chapters:
- A book chapter from Dr Leandro Herrero’s book ‘Viral Change™, The alternative to slow, painful and unsuccessful management of change in organizations’
- A book chapter from Dr Leandro Herrero’s book ‘Homo Imitans, The art of social infection: Viral Change™ in action’
- 4 Articles written by Dr Leandro Herrero:
- Change management models on sale
- ‘Big changes require big actions’ is a myth based upon the wrong maths. At the very least, a wrong start.
- ‘Powered by Viral Change™’: a Social Transformation Platform for the organization of the 21st century
- ‘Change management’ the forgotten statement: This will not change
- 2 Videos (accessible via link in Pdfs)
- Viral Change™: The five pillars
- World I and World II working together
- 1 Webinar Recording (accessible via link in Pdf)
- A Better Way to create large scale behavioural change
- Time to REFLECT: 4 Questions for you to increase your learning outcome
- Time to SHARE: A summary of main take-aways you can share with friends & colleagues or via social media
What you will learn:
- Why management of change in organizations is often slow and unsuccessful
- About the alternative, Viral Change™, a people mobilizing platform for change in organizations and society
- What the 5 Pillars of Viral Change™ are and how they work
- About World I, the World of Information, and World II, the World of Behaviours, and how the two worlds can work together to create sustainable change
- Why change at scale needs different mechanisms compared to small scale change and what these mechanisms are