- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, job title, organization)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide The Chalfont Project Ltd with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback via email or online enquiry form.
How will we use your data?
The Chalfont Project Ltd collects your data so that we can:
- Email you the latest information from the company.
- Email you the latest blog post.
- Answer your enquiry.
- Fulfil your order (The Chalfont Project Academy only)
When The Chalfont Project Ltd processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
The Chalfont Project Ltd securely stores your data either within Mailchimp (if you sign up to our newsletter or blog), Office365 (if you email us an enquiry) or on our website servers located within the UK (if you complete a website form).
The Chalfont Project Ltd will keep your data until you unsubscribe. If you would like us to delete your data at any time, please email [email protected].
All payments related to The Chalfont Project Academy are taken through Paypal and therefore all data shared in relation to this is subject to Paypal’s policies.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop The Chalfont Project Ltd from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email uk- [email protected].
All videos, articles, testing materials and other information supplied by The Chalfont Project Limited whether by access to digital resources or directly to any individual or company(collectively “the Content”) are copyright of The Chalfont Project Limited. Copying, reproducing, distributing, modifying, or transmitting the Content or any part of the Content is prohibited. Other than as expressly granted to any person or organization, no rights over the Content are granted or implied. “Viral Change” is a registered trademark of The Chalfont Project Limited.
What are your data protection rights?
The Chalfont Project Ltd would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected]
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: [email protected]
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.