What you will learn
- how to plan, and to run a cultural change initiative at a large scale
- how the 5 Pillars of Viral Change™ – Behaviours, Peer-to-peer networks, The Informal Organization, a Storytelling System, and Backstage Leadership™ – drive (organizational) change
- how to balance the top-down and bottom-up communication elements in your campaign
- how to ensure the change is sustainable and impacts the changeability of your organization
The Mobilize! Masterclass provides the following features
- Each chapter is built around a video section in which Dr. Leandro Herrero shares the vital principles and practices of the Viral Change™ platform. A complete transcript of all chapters is available in the downloadable and course manual PDF.
- Reflective questions before and short quizzes after each video segment ensure that you will digest and internalize the learning points. A complete question and answer key for each chapter is also included in the course manual.
- As your personal read thread throughout the training you will be encouraged to link your insights to a change challenge you are currently facing in your work context. You will also be able to record all your personal thoughts and notes in the “Your Notes” section throughout the course.
- Additional resources (from Leandro Herrero´s Daily Thoughts and book excerpts) at the end of each chapter provide you with further examples of the Viral Change™ philosophy.
You will have 6 months to complete the course from the point of purchase.
- Masterclass Chapters:
1. Why Many “Change Programmes” Fail
2. A Tale of Two Worlds
3. Have Two Kitchen
4. Framing the Narrative
5. A Host of Motivations
6. Crystal Clear on Non-Negotiables
7. Segment, Segment, Segment
8. Communicate, But Not Too Much
9. Scope the Social Movement Well
10. Red Herrings and Distractions
11. Highly Connected People Wanted
12. Roles and Characters
13. Online and Offline Activism
14. Not All Activists are Equal
15. Grassroots Need Organizing
16. Leadership is a Plural Word
17. Track Progress
18. Master Storytelling
19. “Designed Informality”
20. All Good Things Happen Far Away
21. Busy-ness is a Trap
22. Build Capacity, Welcome the Unintended
23. Connect With Other Initiatives
24. Write the Script
25. Resist Deviations from the Model
26. The Longevity Rules
For any questions or more information/advise, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.