In Viral Change™ we take a ‘behavioural-pragmatic’ approach and we are pretty conscious of the choice made. The key reason for this choice is one word: scalability. As you may know by now, we are in the business of social infections! We, practitioners of Viral Change™, believe deeply that behaviours create cultures, not the other way around. Focusing on behaviours is the only way of spreading social infections at any kind of scale.
04 Behaviours – Part I
Behaviours are at the heart of Viral Change™ because only behavioural change is real change. Behavioural change is sustainable and scaleable as behaviours creates cultures – not the other way around.
This product includes:
- 4 Articles written by Dr Leandro Herrero:
- Trust in 3 models. Trust me, it’s simple
- Organizational culture shaping. Structural changes hardly solve behavioural problems. It’s a trap.
- Children don’t hate (other than broccoli, or the nanny). Then, we all grow up and…
- One single behaviour can create a revolution. It would work both, inside and outside the company.
- 2 Videos (accessible via links in Pdfs):
- Have two kitchens
- The role of behaviours in times of change
- Time to REFLECT: 4 Questions for you to increase your learning outcome
- Time to SHARE: A summary of main take-aways you can share with friends & colleagues or via social media
What you will learn:
- About the power of behaviours in shaping cultures
- How behaviours work and how they relate to scalability
- About the Two Worlds that are important for organizational change and how they work together